BÖHLER S600 – "The high-speed steel"
Ideal for mills, spiral bits, and taps, broaches, cold-work tools. BÖHLER S600 is the most commonly used high-speed steel and is the starting material for our customers who deal with high-speed steel.
|1.3343||HS6-5-2C||AISI: ~ M2 reg.C, STN: 19 830|
Chemical composition (average %)
- Fine Blanking / Blanking / Stamping
- Cold Forming / Coining
- Wear parts
- Shearing / Machine Knives
- Powder Pressing
- Standard Parts (Molds, Plates, Pins, Punches)
- Food processing Ind.
- Injection Components
- Oth. Automotive components (Turbochargers, Piston Rings, Sensors, etc.)
- Special Cutting Tools
- Broaches and Reamers
- Gear Cutting, Shaving and Shaping Tools
- Twist Drills and Taps