Components in the chemical industry, including heat exchangers, pipes, valves, fittings, instrumentation probes and centrifuges. Components for deacidifiers, including tanks, pipes, heat exchangers, slide valves and butterfly valves. Storage and transport tanks for acids. Also wastewater processing and structural parts in waste incineration plants and flue gas desulfurization plants.
Very good resistance to reducing and oxidizing conditions, including hot contaminated media such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, formic acid, acetic acid, solvents, chlorine and chlorinated media. This material also has a low tendency to intercrystalline corrosion, stress corrosion and pitting.
L004 is easily weldable due to its high thermal dimensional stability.
|max, 0.008||15.50||15.50||66.00||max, 2.00||0.40||max, 3.00||max, 0.50|
Chemical composition (average %)
- Valves & Actuators
- Other O&G+CPI comps.
- Comp. for Chemical plants (incl. LNG, FGD, Urea, LDPE, etc.)
- Tubular Products, Flanges, Fittings
- Unknown Components Application
- Other Components
- Distributors for Component Applications
- Forging Applications
- Oil & Gas
- CPI (inc. LNG, Urea)
- Distributors or producers of standard parts without knowledge of final applications
- Components for Recycling Industry
- Comps. for Food processing & Animal Feed